Awesome Five Mile Entrance To Crater Lunar Base [video]

Thanks to Brad my Australian friend for reminding me of this one! This is one that you may have seen before I am not the first to find this. It should really blow you away as it did me.

 I am still looking for the LO slide number so you can download the picture directly without using Google Earth.. Either way I thought you would enjoy. Here are the coordinates. 72°30'41.04" S 145°30'29.62" W Open Google Earth, Switch to Google Moon. Then put those in or type in "Zeeman Crater".

Share this article :
 

Best Stories from Around the Web

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Art'einsky - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger