UFO Shoots Past Window Behind News Show On Live TV In Argentina (Feb 2015)


This UFO was seen crossing the News Chanel in Argentina last week. The digital eye of the camera is far superior to the human eye, and best of all we get replay and slow motion. This is not the first UFO caught on a news show. I once noticed a similar UFO on a news show (video at bottom). The one I caught show up on Russia Today News in London. To me this new video does look real and I know that such a situation is possible, because I have lived it back in June of 2013 when I recorded a similar instance. This is real and a lucky catch.


Below is the UFO recorded from 2013, which soon went viral. 


Share this article :
 

Best Stories from Around the Web

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Art'einsky - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger