The Worlds Fastest Snowplow

Jon Olsson Tests His 900HP Audi RS6 DTM In Extreme Conditions In Preparation For The Gumball 3000 Rally!


Team Betsafe’s Swedish freeskiing legend Jon Olsson is not afraid to take his world famous Audi RS6 DTM into extreme weather conditions. This video gives viewers the first look at the performance of the car, showing it blast through piles of snow in Åre, Sweden. “I did not build this car to roll around to car shows, this car was built to get me anywhere I need to go, no matter what weather it is! I have to admit that the snow was a little deeper than I thought, but at least now I know that I have the worlds fastest snowplow!” – Jon Olsson.


Share this article :
 

Best Stories from Around the Web

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Art'einsky - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger